Tuesday 27 August 2013

Holiday Outfit Diary: Day 5


Day:
Top- Primark
Skirt- Topshop
Bikini Top- Asda
Vans- Schuh 
Shades- Primark
Scrunchie- eBay
A monochrome sportsluxe outfit perfect for a sports filled day on the beach! Love the contrast between the sheer primark tee and my gorgeous fluro bikini top! Which served me well!

Night:
Blue Dress- ASOS
Floral Dress- Topshop
Sandals- Topshop
Necklace- New Look
God knows what gave me the idea to wear two dresses at once.. Oh wait the fact this topshop dress gaped across my lady lumps! Personally, I think this outfit works really well together! What do you think?

Holidays are all about dewy glowy skin! I used my high beam highlight and nars orgasm blush to create this look!

Hello blog readers! :) Today is the  penultimate holiday outfit post... Today my tan was looking lovely.. bar the peeling of my forehead which just made me look dirty! Not a great look when your trying to give the illusion of bronzed beach goddess (i wish)! But this day was incredible.. We went canoeing which was free with our hotel! So exciting .. bar nearly falling to my near death amongst the rocks! On the night we went for dinner and a few cocktails.. holiday blues a slowly sinking in now i'm home :( Hope you are all well x

1 comment:

  1. love those glasses and that skirt, lovely outfits X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete