Tuesday 6 August 2013

Top Five Summer... HAIR PRODUCTS! :)

There is nothing I love more than looking at the hair care range when walking around ASDA/Tesco! They always manage to suck me in with their pretty packaging and excellent offers!  So my summer hair is all about texture! I tend to triple barrell and wave my hair with the straighteners alot in a desperate attempt to get away from my natural limp, lifeless hair! GIVE ME VOLUME - thats all I'm asking! So alot of my products fall under the category of 'volume'.
The first of my summer favourites...

I picked this product on a whim when I visited the beauty hall on my trip to London for my 21st not knowing whether it was any good, just liking the concept of it! Low and behold this is now my holy grail when wanting textured, big volume hair! The sticky texture can be off-putting however once massaged into the hair becomes virtually unnoticeable apart from the fact it lifts the hair to new heights! Excellent for nights out and if your first day hair will not hold waves (like mine!) My flat mate also loves this product and when i have used it on her hair before!

A product which has been doing the rounds and getting produced by different companies! The got2b texture powder is also a brilliant product! This is a life saver if your in a rush and your hair is looking lifeless! Sprinkle some of this powder onto your roots/ends/anywhere that needs volume, give it a ruffle and hey presto! Job is done! WARNING: Do not try and reinact a scene from a sexy love story if someone touches your hair with this in it they will not be impressed! It leaves the hair feeling tacky.. But as long as you dont have to feel it it works wonders! My boyfriend actually uses the L'oreal version for his huge quiff it gives him great lift in his hair! Everyone loves a metrosexual ey!

Bought at Christmas time this dry shampoo is brilliant! I shall never go back to the ways of batiste again! The white powder disappears quickly when massaged into the hair taking away any greasy residue! Just what a dry shampoo should do! It also smells... incredible! Made with grapefruit and lime oil it is heavenly! My only issue with this product is that fact once your sprinkle it.. it goes bloody everywhere! Maybe a better sprinkling device could be appreciated.. thank you LUSH!

Everyone needs a heat defence spray and I figured why not kill two birds with one stone and get a heat defence which volumises my hair! I haven't noticed a huge different when using this however it smells nice and claims to protect my hair! So i'll keep using it!!

These two beauties however have made a HUGE difference to my hair! I received them a while ago when I had my dip dyed hair to protect it and make the ends appear smoother and alive! However I stopped using these as I returned to a whole brunette colour! I did love this but since I have had my highlights done (LOVE THEM!) this stuff has been doing wonders for my mane, giving it a healthy, strong and shiny appearance! Although there is a hefty price tag I think these products are worth it! No pun intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment