Tuesday 20 August 2013

Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream and Hot Cloth Cleanser




I have a serious love affair with this product.. I believe this is now my sixth tub! And they always seem to be on offer as well I got both this and the hot cloth cleanser for four pound when they are £2.99 and £4.99 each! 

I suffer from extremely dry skin and have eczema on my eyebrows so I need a sensitive but moisturising product and this is the one! I've tried out lots of different moisturises both high end and drug store and this is by far my favourite. I wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin as it is very thick however it does sink into the skin leaving it extremely soft! 

For most people I would say this is a great night cream allowing time for it to work its magic however I need something like this for during the day! It leaves my skin glowing and hydrated! I would recommend this to everyone! 

I'm taking this on holiday with me.. I haven't used this yet so I don't want to give it a review so keep an eye out for that soon... It has high hopes from me as I love this range!



No comments:

Post a Comment