Tuesday 13 August 2013

Car Boot Sale Haul...

There is nothing I love more than a bargain! So getting up at half 6 on a Sunday to go to three car boot sales with my Dad seems perfectly acceptable and worthwhile to me.. also quality time doesn't go amiss! Heres what I picked up from this weeks boot sales...

An untouched version of the lovely bones which I have read and watched but I borrowed this to my friend who has lost the book so for 50p I couldn't resist getting another copy.

Off the same lady I picked up the book of one of my favourite movies- The devil wears prada.. I haven't actually read this I plan on taking it on holiday.. Whats it like?
The lady suggested the other hand to me and this book has been well loved so I'm guessing she read this more than once so I'm excited to get tucked into this as well!

Thought this would look cute in my uni room and for 10p why not?!


My buy of the day was this brand new O.P.I polish in Grape Set Match which I believe is from the Serena Glam Slam range? This is a colour I would typically buy as well anything purple and glittery I'm sold! Thank you very much for £1 :)

Couldn't resist this cute boho necklace either and I bargained him down to £1.50 :)

I saw something similar to this at a vintage fair I went to  recently selling at £4 a pop! I got this for 20p god knows what I'm going to do with it maybe put my jewelery in it? Too cool to say no to! My Dad said he used to make these all of the time!

This gorgeous necklace has already received compliments.. looks like the brand new ones they have been selling in New Look... Cannot resist a statement necklace even if it was £2



Cute.. Cropped...Oversized... Floral - £1 = Winner.

Both pieces were 50p each! Thought this would make a really cute outfit with a high waisted leather skirt and vans! :) The top is the MTV one from river island thats been mass produced in a million styles! And the checked shirt was actually from a vintage shop in York called 'Deep'! 

This gorgeous jumper looks brand new from next! And only £1 :)

Not a bad day for me! Have you found any bargains recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment