Friday 9 August 2013

What I've Been Buying #1

 I'm now on bloglovin' .. give me a follow please? :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5056071/?claim=uqj4tftp7kq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This may have to come in a few installments seeing as I'm going to a vintage fair soon and I'm also buying some home ware! This is all of the clothes I've been buying recently, will do a beauty one soon although there isn't a lot as of late- in a bit of a beauty rut sticking with the same products! When loan day comes in I think I'm due a beauty revamp! Basically, all of the clothes I've been buying have been indicated towards one thing and one thing only- HOLIDAY! Ah, I'm off to Lanzerote on Thursday cannot wait! :) And some things have just been bought out of excitement.. even though I am so skint... Killer. But today was payday so I decided to treat myself as I've been working hard(ish) So here we go... (links are there to online sources..)




Neon Necklace- £1 Primark Sale.. Love the statement necklaces :)
Bun Topper- 99p Ebay .. Bought a few of these so cute! Excellent copies of the Topshop ones
Finger Top Rings- £2 River Island .. Love stacking rings atm so these are perfect
Gem Rings- £8.50 Topshop .. These were a treat off my lovely other half again.. stacking rings is perfect for the summer! (and always!)

Primark Super High Waist Skinny Jeans- £10 Primark... I already own these in the lightwash and black.. they're a perfect fit for me and I have never been a jeans kind of girl until I bought these on a whim when I realised they were dupes for the AA Easy Jean/ Topshop Joni Jean.. although they dont suck you in as much they are super comfortable and look lovely on.

Oversized Floral Shirt- £10 Primark... Monochrome and floral.. Perfect.

Black Tote Bag- £5 Primark Sale... In desperate need of a new bag (my Zara favourite had a dairylea leakage.. dont ask) this beauty was in the sale so I found the least scratched one (they get damaged in transit I work on Primark Accessories) and snapped it up!

Blue Tile Smart Joggers- £5 Primark Sale.. As I work in Primark I tend to get the best stuff from the sale first and I was so excited when I found these! These will be perfect for holiday and into A/W with a leather jacket and some chunky boots... Great Buy.

Floral Dungarees- £5 Primark... Not gunna lie complete impulse buy.. How cute will this look as a bikini cover up on holiday! 

Cream Cami- £4 Primark

Daisy Swing Dress- £32 Miss Selfridge... This is ME in a dress.. Gorgeous Floral Print and a beautiful mesh panel in the middle which makes this dress perfect for both day to night!


Neon and Mint Crop Tops- £6 each or 2 for £10 Topshop

Tie Dye Shorts- £6 Matalan


Blue Swing Dress- £12 ASOS

Grey Cut Out Tee- £7 River Island Sale... Perfect basic tee with a bit of a difference love this piece

Embellished Playsuit- £7 River Island Sale... Can you believe I got this gorgeous piece for seven quid! Unbelievable! So beautiful and so much detail.. 

Tie Dye Swimsuit- £28 BHS.. Asif this gorgeous piece if from there.. I'd been searching for the perfect costume for ages and this gorgeous piece was hung there waiting for me!
Swimming Bottoms- £1 each Topshop ... Bargain!

Tote Bag- £3 Topshop

Monsters University PJs- £5 Primark... Love this.. and it glows in the dark.. SOLD!

Pencil Skirt- £15 Topshop Sale


Do you like my new buys?!

7 comments:

  1. that is the cutest phone case ever! I really want that last pencil skirt but it isn't in the sale in my local topshop! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldnt resist! And I must have been lucky finding it :) x

      Delete
  2. some gorrrrgeous stuff - love that primark floral shirt; definitely gonna have a good old hunt for that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new background! Did you get the skirt from topshop in Durham? Absolutely love it!

    Love♡
    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and no in darlington! :) thank you! xxxx

      Delete
  4. so pretty clothes you got http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html

    ReplyDelete