Thursday 8 August 2013

Hardwick Hall OOTD ...





LA Tee- Topshop
Gold Chain- Dorothy Perkins Sale
Skirt- Vintage
Sunglasses- Vintage
Vans- Urban Outfitters

I promise I was having a good day! I look bloody miserable! 
This week has been full of adventures, seaham yesterday, hardwick hall today win/win! I think I'm going to do a seperate blog post on Hardwick Hall as a place to visit maybe a North East's Worth Seeing or something! 

Do you like the way I've styled my new vintage skirt? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Robyn,

    I love Hardwick Hall such a lovely place, especially for families. Love the vintage skirt too! Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster award & you got a special mention :')

    Visit my blog for the details.

    Love ♡
    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete