Monday 26 August 2013

Holiday Outfit Diary: Day 3&4

Day Three:
Top- Henry Holland
Shorts- Matalan
Necklace- Primark
Vans- Schuh
This was the day we decided to go to the market in Costa Teguise... I would advise this to anyone! Some stuff was over priced but seriously there was some stunning jewelery- some of which I couldn't resist. I decided to go for the laidback look.. comfortable and cool :)

Night Three:
Top- Primark
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- Dorothy Perkins
Headband- Asda
Looking very excited here! And my tan is starting to appear *yay*! Love this outfit.. Proof curvy girls can rock a pencil skirt as well as a skinny girl!

Day Four:
Top- River Island
Dunagrees- Primark
One of my favourite day outfits.. I just think this looks super cute :) Love these dunagrees!

Night Four:
Crop Top- Topshop
Trousers- Primark
Shirt- Vila
Flatforms- Urban Outfitters
Another comfortable outfit for the night.. as you can tell this was more of a chilled holiday not a one for repping the clubs!

1 comment:

  1. love these outfits :) x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete