Thursday 15 August 2013

Matalan Sale Haul...

Another haul I know I'm sorry.. I have an addiction need to go to sale shoppers anonymous or something! I was just looking for some boots that I knew were in the sale and they had some lovely holiday clothes in the sale so I couldn't resist!! When this post goes live I will be chilling on the beach in Lanzarote .. maybe wearing one of these items!

I couldn't resist this gorgeous dress even if it was a size bigger.. I'll just belt it! The tie dye effect is stunning  as well as all of the embroidery around the top and bottom of the dress! Cannot wait to wear this! Expect outfit posts when I return home! 
Dress- £28 reduced to £15


These shorts will be so cute as a cover up during the day! How gorgeous is the neon aztec pattern on them!
Shorts- £15 reduced to £7

These tie dye shorts were influenced by a blog post by That's Peachy! They don't look quite as good on me as they did on her but I will try and rock them anyway! (In fact I loved the outfit so much I went and bought the whole thing.. and they were all sale pieces!)
Shorts- £14 reduced to £6


This necklace is gorgeous and is a great dupe for the Topshop one! Another statement necklace I know! But for £3 I had to have it...

This gorgeous bra was only £2.50! Amazing :)

Oh these boots! What a beauty.. and a bargain! I was willing to pay the full £28 for them but Durham didn't stock my size! So driving to the next nearest store had these on sale for £5!
£5 for these shoes! I am in LOVE :D 

Terrible photo of these leggings really doesnt do them justice but these were the only full price thing I bought.. with the intention of wearing them for winter .. However when I got home I put them on straight away! Velvet is going to be my thing this winter I can tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment