Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Round Up #3 and Final Day of My Holiday Outfits!

Me:

1) So basically my posts went a bit off track due to this ... I know you shouldn't be laughing (I know you are!) but I always have to make a lighthearted joke of serious situations! This was a drastic measure to what happened.. I AM fine just have a mild case of whiplash.. just many aching pains throughout my body which I am unable to feel thanks to my good friend tramadol! As soon as we had the crash I was sent to A and E when I complained of neck and back pain I was put in a neck brace and sent in an ambulance to have an x-ray.. but no spinal damage WAHOO!! :)
So hopefully posts will continue to run smoothly as before.. I'm still dressing well and wearing nice make up I'm just in lots of pain.. which has resulted in lots of sympathy shopping on my behalf!

2) It was mine and my lovely boyfriends four year anniversary yesterday so I'm sending big love and cuddles and kisses his way! He treated me lots as always.. what a lovely person I am  blessed to have in my life :D... I swear its the codine making me soppy!

3) Here is the final installment of my holiday outfits...
Beach Dress- Benidorm Market
Bag- Topshop
FlipFlops- Primark
Glasses- Primark

Dress- Matalan
Necklace- Matalan

Final Day :(
Kimono- Internacionale
Vans- Schuh
Bag- UO

No comments:

Post a Comment