Friday 27 September 2013

The best car boot sale haul ever...




Nars Lipstick- Roman Holiday
Nars 'The Multiple'- Orgasm
Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam- May not be real ... looks like an eBay copy
L'oreal Colour Riche Serum- Freshly Rose

All have been disinfected with anti bacterial wipes... 





Without Flash

Blush, Eyeshadows and Lipsticks
All 50p EACH! 

At a recent carboot sale (everyone knows I am a badger for them!) there was a lovely woman and her daughter were selling tons of amazing make up so I had a root through and found some absolute corkers. I could have bought a load more too but I didn't want to clear her whole stand.  This is possibly one of the best buys of my carboot saling history! I've only had them a little while and I've used all of the lipsticks and the multiple several times with great outcomes!

The blue eyeshadows also came in extrmely handy for my superhero costume night as a base for all of my glitter :
BAM! However, it may look super cool but it was the biggest ballache to get off EVER!

What do you think of my buys? Have you seen any of them on sale recently?

x




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE bootsale bargains! I am so sad they ending for the year soon. :( x

    ReplyDelete