Saturday 21 September 2013

Monki Wishlist...

(all links below.)




I am literally in LOVE with everything on this post... Get me to the London store now! So sad.. And i totally begrudge paying 6 quid shipping... ASOS please stock more Monki and that would be perfect! Particular Shoutout to anything with an animal in this post... especially that skirt... swoooooon I would love to wear this with a plain tee and some chunky boots :( ... I wish it could be mine! Also, loving the torte shell purse.. It looks so chic and its such a great price.

Monki stuff is so reasonably priced I just wish there were more stores around the UK and it would be perfect.. All of there prints are bang on trend but still manage to keep their own unique and quirky edge, they also do the most beautifully fitting basics!

If anyone would like to buy me any of these let me know please?!

Whats your favourite piece? Have you ever shopped in Monki before?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love every item on this post! My favourites are the floral dress and denim shorts, gorgeous! x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i wish i could just buy everything here! :( xx

      Delete