Monday 9 September 2013

Keep Haulin' Haulin' Haulin'

H&M- £7.99
Just found this t shirt hilarious...

H&M- £9.99
Geeky and comfortable.. perfect :) I hate prices which involve 99p though.. too used to work prices!

Primark- £6
Bought this a few sizes up this looks amazing on.. super slouchy and super comfy! Can't wait to wear this for uni with a midi skirt and some ankle boots!



MORE Cami tops.. I really need to stop but I have already worn all three of these.. easy to style and perfect for styling up and down! They were all a fiver.. can't really beat the price either!

ASDA- £12
Its coming up to the time where I start buying clothes for teacher wear! This dress is perfect as it hits at the knees but I've been wearing it with a belt to sinch it in at the waist for day time wear and it looks great!

Naughty jewellery buys!
Necklace- £3
Rings- £1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment