Monday 2 September 2013

PRIMARK A/W13


Working in Primark I am a HUGE advocate of their clothing! With the majority of my wardrobe being from there.. I find it really difficult to go throughout a shift or putting out a delivery without wanting to or actually buying something! I would go as far as saying I need to go to Primark shoppers anon. to try and stop my habit which just keeps getting fuelled and who can blame me when  they have released a collection as good as this seasons! It's everything I love.. girly with a grungy twist! DREAM! Leather, tartan, chains, fringing and TEXTURE is what this collection is all about and damn are some of the pieces good!

The Mary-Jane shoes are perfect and I actually bought the black pair today.. I think these will look gorgeous with ankle socks during the autumn and such a steal at £12!

Another purchase is the quilted leather skirt! I've already worn this with a baggy tee and some vans.. Perfect for day and night wear!

Both of the hats are super fashionable and affordable.. I shall be snapping them up when they come into store!

The rest of these pieces are currently in store and I am super tempted to get them.. especially those gorgeous fringed cowboy boots!

Happy Primark Shopping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment