Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Round Up #4

Me:

AHHHH... I've had my hair chopped off... it may still seem long to some people but damn it feels short.. But I feel oh so grown up especially when my AMAZING hairdresser did these beautiful curls.. which I always attempt and fail massively.. she always gets them to lie to perfectly. I've also had more blonde put through.. as you can see they've turned into a brassier blonde which I actually ADORE! :) 

Buy: 

EXCITING BUY ALERT.. Blog post coming soon!

Blog:

Great blogger, great style and a north east girl as well! And she's currently doing a month in outfits... Dream! :) Cue gorgeous clothes on a gorgeous girl.. worth checking out :)

Youtube:


Amazing fashion and great hauls :)

Pinterest:

SO CUTE!!!! 

Hello!
This weekend has been and gone so quickly.. feel like I've never stopped! I am physically and mentally exhausted however, I finished my last shift at Darlington Primark so back to Leeds I go! :D I am nervous to be going back into fourth year ... fourth and final year! Terrifying I am definitely not ready to grow up! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment