Monday 16 September 2013

OOTD: Floral Velvet





Shirt- Primark - £10.00
Skirt- Primark- £8.00
Necklace- Vintage- £4.00
Cardigan- Primark- £12.00
Scarf- Boot Sale- 50p

Hello! Sorry it's been a long time since my last post... The uni move in really takes its toll I've worked all weekend and started university today so tonight I am well and truly knackered!! Currently sat in my PJs watching crap T.V ... Yes i know what your thinking... I am wild and out of control. 
I am all settled in my new uni house which is so cute (room post coming soon!)... and time seems to be flying. We've been given the details of our final year at university and I am nothing short of terrified.. exams, placement and getting a job... oh god.. deep breaths! 

This was my first outfit back at uni.. I plan on doing an outfit post every time I go in.. the outfits wont be anything special just a little insight into my wardrobe!! I am in love with all of my new bits from Primark.. everything is so amazing at the moment.. go check it out!

How are all of you at the moment? 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment