Sunday 5 January 2014

Primark S/S14

1. Beverly Hills Jumper- £12- Love this baby pink trend that is hitting the high street... TOTALLY  out of my comfort zone as a huge black clothes fan but I totally want to try it.. A jumper is a small way to induce it into my wardrobe... Building up to that stunning leather jacket! What a dream!

2. Black Panelled Dress- £15- This is stunning, looks so expensive like something a designer brand would release- I really hope it looks as expensive in real life as it does online... There's something so versatile about a LBD... add a pair of gladiator sandals during the day or a pair of Jeffery Campbell's for a night out it would be perfect!

3. Sequin Strappy Dress- £17- This is the stand out piece for me and would be something I'd kill to have in my collection... I love embellished pieces! I shall be keeping an eye out for this beauty! It looks like something Miss Selfridge would sell for four times the price! Will look stunning on holiday with a tan and a high ponytail!

4. Monochrome Bomber Jacket- £15- This bomber is so cool... Would look amazing with just a black cami and a pair of jeans! Of course I love it though its monochrome.. :D Oops... Editing error Red Skort- £10- I own the black one of these and they are so flattering on the body! I hate my legs and it seems to flatter them so much with the cut of the skirt part.. The material is also a lovely quality- thick fabric and a great fit.

5. Daisy Print Shift Dress- £13- So cute and me down to a t- the collar is gorgeous on this! And would look amazing with a jumper layered over the top!

6. Slip Maxi Dress- £17- Another beauty which would be perfect for holidays .. The colour is stunning but I'd prefer a black one.. This could be a potential buy!

7.  Rose Print Shorts- £10- I need these shorts! They are beautiful (I believe there is a matching jacket too!) These would be gorgeous with a buttoned up shirt tucked into them! I wish I wasn't leaving primark or I'd be on the hunt for these every shift!

8. Mint Green Triangle Necklace- £3- Beautiful.. Nothing else.

9. Pink Leather Jacket- £25- This is totally out of my comfort zone but something I'd love to try and style to suit me! I'm guessing it would be best to wear this grungy! I wouldn't suit being all girly girly in it! Give me the LBD and biker boots with it!

10. Holographic Clutch- £8- Wow! This is gorgeous... I could stare at holographic stuff for hours... I love the iridescent look it has! So many colours so it would go with so many outfits! This also looks super expensive!

11. Penny Silver Necklace- £8- Such a statement necklace.. Wearing this with a plain tee and you'll be ready to go!

12.  T Bar Mary Jane Shoes- £12- These would be so cute with a pair of ankle socks and a skirt in the summer. Topshop are selling shoes like this at the moment so grabbing a pair for 20 quid cheaper would be a bargain!

What is your favourite piece in this collection?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment