Wednesday 1 January 2014

2013

I feel all teary eyed collecting the photos for this post because 2013 has been SUCH an incredible year... I became an aunty, turned 21, worked hard, played harder, had three holidays and settled into being ME! I found self confidence which I never had before... I learnt it was okay to be silly, so what if people stare its only because their jealous of you having a great time.. life is seriously too short to care about what others think or perceive you as... so before I start my run down of the year I would like to wish

...everyone the best of luck for 2014, remember hard work pays off... never give up, you can achieve anything you put your mind too.. that will have to be my motto for the next year... graduation and the final stretch is upon me! Wish me luck- stay safe and be happy x

JANUARY-
Probably one of my favourite photos of all time... I will treasure this forever. My gorgeous devoted parents! A day at the seaside to begin 2013!

Harry Potter marathon with Fi... 

Being serenaded by Jack...

Work night out...
January was a quiet start to the year.. probably saving my pennies for february which is always an expensive month for me! Went back to university after Christmas so had a welcome back night out which I would love to say I remembered but thanks to BED and its 1 pound drinks it was a distant memory. 

FEBRUARY


Early 2013 saw lots of exciting trips within Primary Ed.. We visited EUREKA! , had pancake day cookery lessons and visited different places of worship ... This is when I really loved my degree and what I was doing... faith was lost soon after!

Emily had her room photographed for more! magazine! So exciting ... our house was in the R.I.P magazine!

Last minute night out with the girls...

21 AT HOME! 21 saw a night out in Durham... and my MICHAEL KORS BABY! :)

Mini Brevs birthday.. and too many shots!

21 in LEEDS... at our usual venue of Year 3 - Bed... Thanks to all these gorgeous people for coming... and turning me into spaghetti Robyn.. I really appreciate all efforts... An amazing night which I will NEVER forget :D

21 in Spoons...

State of affairs...

21 with the Primary Ed Girlies :D
February... The month I turned 21... And spent the majority of it on trips/drunk. Thank you very much to all who took part in the many celebrations of 21 fest.

MARCH


Our amazing adventure to LDN for my 21st... I LOVE shopping in london and we went to see We Will Rock You and sat 7 rows from the front.. what a dream... wish I never had to return... Cost a fortune though which is why the rest of the month was quiet! Take me back please?!

Another night out with my favourite girls :)

Richard's Dad's Wedding... 

APRIL
April is always busy as its four of my best friends birthdays! And everyone comes home for Easter.. there are nights out galore.. be prepared thats all this month is!
Love this photo of my best friends... 

Before... Corrine's Birthday

After... Sami actually chipped my tooth on this bouncy castle... Accident pt.1 of this year!


Hardy and Lucy's 21st Birthday in Newcastle... very vague night... Newcastle has a bad effect on people!

Doddsy's 21st Birthday in Durham... The famous arm pose!

One of my other favourite photos of the year... Richard at the Blue Reef Aquarium on his Birthday :D

Our little angel!

Hello highlights!

MAY
Mine and Fionas Solo night out! Hilarious!

TROPICAL WORLD!

Helens Birthday in Oceana

Saying GOODBYE to Otley Road!



So much joy in such a sad day! Having to leave behind such amazing memories.. in a hole of a house! I will never forget!

Cricket at Carnegie

JUNE
Hilarious photo from our Otley Run... June was a quieter month due to exams and assignments! You can see I have a wild month then a mellow one!


Visiting the new Spoons and their spinny chairs!

Martin's Leaving Night!

Dressed as the Mad Hatter! Bloody hair spray took forever to come out!

JULY

July.. The time of Benidorm.. I could list ENDLESS things that happened but what happens in Benidorm stays in benidorm (except to tell people the horrendous crack that happened!)





Chesca and Ste's Engagement party..

Durham night out!

Silly WAG Cricket Photo..

Hello Spenny pt. 364758490

AUGUST

These two gorgeous ladies...


Seaham trip out!


Hardwick Hall... 

Dinner with these two beauties!

The most stunning holiday in the world... Please look at that view from our balcony...


My gorgeous boy and dog at the cricket!

Accident pt.3 the crash.. too funny not to include!

SEPTEMBER

Meal with the girls before we headed back to Uni...

Work night out ...

Steve Harper's Testimonial Match

Back to Uni ... Freshers!
Superhero Night

House Party!

Pug chillin with this babe...

Control!

OCTOBER
Hifi

and again the next night...

Control!

Mam and Dad visiting me in Leeds!

PINK Hair!



Looking Terrifying on Halloween! AHHHH!

Seeing Ellie Goulding!

and BASTILLE... Dream!

NOVEMBER
This was a VERY hard month for me.. Lots of assignments due in.. physiotherapy and exams!
Photography project..

CIN Onesie day at work! Yes I did ride the bus like this!

Pre Exam Selfie!

German Market Celebrations... We got through our exams lets drink from a Steiner and get our photo taken with Randy the German Band Man!

German Market bitches!

Spoons with my lady!

Gemskis Birthday!

Exam Celebrations!

DECEMBER
This month I've been in school the whole time... and the next few months will follow suit thats why its been quiet around here... It is gunna take hard work and dedication but I'm determined... December has been lovely, so festive and I've been surrounded by a bunch of amazing supportive people... For that I'd like to say thank you...

Richards new baby...

German Market take 3! Jacks Birthday!

Christmas Shopping Day!

Flares...

Spoons..

Black Eye Friday!

Durham!

HO HO HO Merry Christmas!

WOW!

Boxing Day!

Christmas EVE eve...

My new niece... What a gorgeous girl! 



Happy New Year to everyone... Stay safe and be HAPPY!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment