Friday 4 October 2013

Paisley Blues...





Hello Bloggersphere!

I have had a crazy busy/drunk week... in preparation for the next few months of hard work.. which I am not looking forward too may I add.. the final year of university sucks! So much reading so little time!

I picked this shirt up in a local vintage charity shop for around £3.50.. I love it so much ... I saw the ugly pattern and have to have it.. I'm weirdly attracted to really ugly prints.. I cannot get enough of them! I decided to pair it with my old pleated leather skirt from Primark and my vans however it would look equally as gorgeous worn open over a dress or dressed up with jeans and heels!

I added my trusty denim jacket which was a car boot sale find and my new fur collar off my coat (prepare for another haul!) to complete the retro luck!
I'm currently sat recovering from an embarrassing nando's incident which resulted in one of the members of staff requesting my number.. at which I gave him my best friend Rachels... SORRY RACH! Watching US X factor on a Friday night.. I really know how to live!

Hope you're all well..
x

No comments:

Post a Comment