Wednesday 30 October 2013

Ootn: Date Night

Hello! Happy Wednesday Eve! :)
I hope everyone is having a good day! I have had a very stressful one no lies! Finding out about final year placement and applying for jobs followed by a trashed shift at work! To all primark shoppers... if you see a mirror... do not dump your items of clothes next to the mirror.. I pulled 26 coats off one stand today! TWENTY SIX! Days like today make me realise how much I dislike retail... not because of the jobs or the employees but the customers... Don't get me wrong there are some wonderful people out there but it seems to be few and far between these days! 
Apart from that... this OOTD was taken on Saturday when I went out for dinner with Richard :)


Dress- ARK- £12.00
Gilet- HnM- £24.99
Scarf- Charity Shop- £2.50
Socks- Primark- £1.50
Boots- JC- Present



AND YES I DIP DYED MY HAIR PINK! WAHOOOOOOO :D

How are you all?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment