Thursday 8 December 2011

update

Getting a REAL camera for Christmas so I can actually put something worthwhile into this blog until then it feels useless. I feel useless a lot of the time at the moment, never a spare moment to myself.
Whilst holding up a 20 hour job a week I am currently revising for three impossible exams and struggling with an essay.
Life isn't easy at the moment, just want a big cuddle off my mam and for her to tell me everything will be fine.
Promise i'm still here, not in posts but in spirits, following your blogs whenever I get a spare minute.
I hope everyone is happy... all my love xo

2 comments:

  1. This is what I want for christmas too !!!
    nice blog keep on posting
    xoxo
    You Know You Love Fashion
    Virginie Savage
    http://youknowyoulovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello love,
    I've awarded you the Versatile Blog Award - go check it out at:

    http://thatclassybrit.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete