Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas, New Camera and the New Year :)

This is going to be very photo heavy just a warning. Had the most marvelous christmas with the whole family :) both brothers (and their partners) and of course the new addition to the family- my gorgeous nephew Ryan. Christmas this year didn't feel at all 'christmassy' to me- TOO MUCH WORK! Absolute nightmare, having to go backwards and forwards between Leeds and my hometown Durham- not fun at all! I'm currently in Leeds now for NYE, not going out due to working all of New Years Eve and New Years Day in Primark (ground floor tills) if anyone dares to venture in!









I was a very lucky girl this christmas :) and I have a fab family!
What kind of things would you like to see from this blog? Any feedback would be fantastic! :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas :) I'll look out for you on the tills of Primark! I'm almost jealous that you work there, you must get to see the good stuff first!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was brilliant thanks, how was yours?! please do! :) and yes its so dangerous though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my MAC Cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura
    petitchatons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo of your dog made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete