Friday 1 March 2013

I'm going to London...

Hello! I am now a fully fledged adult! Life has been wild, my 21st Birthday celebrations were spectacular and now I am on the slow road to recovery and life as an adult! :)

I am off to LONDON! In two days and I thought why not make a wishlist of things I want whilst I'm there? So here it is...

I always LOVE making wishlists and find it hard to whittle it down to under 10 items but here they are!

1. A new MAC  lipstick! I'm leaning towards Rebel as my signature lippy of the moment is MAC's Hang Up which is slowly coming to a dignified end so I thought why not try a new berry shade! I've been eyeing up Russian Red for a while too, any thoughts?

2. A new pair of Vans! My current ones are battered so a new pair would be lovely- but which?!

3 & 4. My boyfriend kindly said he was going to buy me a new pandora ring for my 21st birthday :) I love the twisted band and huge gem on number three but the multiple band on number four is gorgeous! Ah decisions...

5 & 6. I LOVE nail varnish and I also LOVE holographic things. These new holographic nail varnishes by topshop are BEAUTIFUL :) bring me them please! Im not a huge pink fan on my nails but this colour just looks incredible!

7. I have an addiction to buying skater skirts.. I own far too many but I don't think I'll find a style of skirt that I will ever love more. This one needs to join my collection. So 90's. So girlband! Yes please!

8. A new pair of sunnies for the spring/summer time would be great too! Were already starting to have some sunny days which is exciting and definitely beats the snow! :) The chain detailing on the side of these is gorgeous!

9. This crop top will look beautiful with a maxi skirt on holiday... Love the cut out detail on the back too :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn I have been reading your blog for a while now and I would like to nominate you for the Very inspiring blog award, love seeing new posts from you!
    For more information about the nomination you can find out here xox.

    ReplyDelete