Thursday 4 October 2012

wishlist...

I do these all of the time then end up shopping and buying none of them!
1. The new MAC collection is stunning! I dont own (or wear) red lipstick so delving into one of these would be perfect. The middle one is my favourite (Charmed I'm sure? I think thats the name!) Sold out online and in store! Heartbroken!
2. This River Island Shirt is beautiful however, I have just been to meadowhall (for the first time... very exciting!) and it did not suit me at all... one day I will be a size 0 and look good in everything!
3. This woodland animal jumper from asos is absolutely adorable! I love it! However I hate ordering offline... why dont asos have stores? :(
4. Some AA tricot leggings please?!
5. This parker with leather sleeves is everywhere at the moment.. I may settle for the primark one!

No comments:

Post a Comment