Monday 11 June 2012

Wishlist #1

So i decided to do this wishlist after seeing it everywhere! I LOVE all of these items and have had my eye on them for a while... Next pay day may be a possibility!
1. Tie Dye Vest Dress- Miss Selfridge- £39.00- I am a sucker for anything tie dye and with this being pastel- which I adore- it makes it very summery- also, the skater style would be very flattering for me however, 39 quid is very expensive- this might just have to be a wish and not a want!
2. ARRK Black Chole Flatform Shoe-Ark- £24.99- These are gorgeous I saw them when shopping in leeds, I'd wanted some flatform shoes for ages as I never wear heels on nights out yet I am one of the smallest of my friends- I just can't DO heels! :) So these are gorgeous! Plus, the ankle strap is very flattering.
3. Scene Printed Cutout Tunic- Miss Selfridge- £28.00- I saw this yesterday when I went shopping and oh it is actually beautiful! This photo doesn't do it justice- the beautiful scene on the front in the chiffon material and the jersey twisted back is lovely- great price too!
4. Gold Geometric Triangle Earrings- Miss Selfridge- £5.00- I love geometric shapes within jewellery I think it will never tire so I am definitely going to be picking these up!
5. Stud Swing Cami Top- Topshop- £28.00- This is beautiful however, I cannot justify the price for a crop top ... maybe temptation might take over!
6. Peace Tee- Topshop- £22.00- Every time I go into topshop I always pick this up! It would be such a staple and the glittery peace sign is just gorgeous! However, I have so many t shirts I can never justify it... Just need to find the right skirt which demands me to buy this tee!

Blogging two days in a row! Check me out! Hopefully this will continue!! :) 
Robyn x

1 comment:

  1. uhh, those flatforms are gorgeous and look so so easy to wear; i'm also not good with heels, it always ends badly! I've also just, after perusing this blog many times, realised who it is! so hi! hah :')xo

    ReplyDelete