Wednesday 4 April 2012

springtime?!

Well the weather outside is frightful (no link to christmas at all a.k.a the only time of year snow is fun!) it really is, thats why i'm sat inside writing this post... which is a haul... when its cold one must shop!
The arrival of the student loan came so i decided to treat myself - I still have a topshop order on the way so another post will be following!
Apologies for my faces when photographing the lipsticks.. I'm still new to this ball game!
Ombre cross earrings- AHH BEAUTIFUL!- £4.00
Nail Wraps (I am going to discard to one which looks like a vagina)- £7.00
Cross Ring- £4.00

Ah with the rest of my birthday money i bought...NAKED PALETTE!
DREAAAAAM.

Primark buys :)
Aztec Top - £8.00
Bandeau- £2.50
Dip Hem Skirt- £8.00
Sunglasses- £2.00

£1.00 jewellery in Miss Selfridge! :D

Mini Make up Haul!
Nail Varnish sets - 49p EACH!
New L'oreal Telescopic Mascara- £10.99
New Lip Products!
Revlon Lip Butter- Raspberry Pie £7.99
MUA Lip Products in 014 and 002- £1.00



Gorgeous creamy formula left my lips feeling devine. Wouldn't just call this a glorified lip balm as the colour pay off is ideal- This shade is bold but also wearable with it not being as pigmented!

014 & 002

014- A peachy orange shade.
Love love love the formula of these two lipsticks :) This shade is very neutral actually which i wouldn't have thought from the tube. I like it though.


002- A beautiful berry colour. Oh how hasn't this wandered into my life before now! I LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! One of my new favourite lipsticks- formula is beautiful and the colour pay off is lovely :)
If you've made it to the end well done! Please give me ideas for posts you'd like to see!!
robyn xoxoxoxox

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so jealous I really want a naked palette!! I bought my first lip butter yesterday I got the tutti fruitti which is an orange colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i decided to treat myself with my birthday money! and ohhh its worth it :) i looked at the naked 2 palette too but preferred this one! and omg thats the other one i was debating about its gorgeous isnt it?! may have to be on my list to get! :) xo

      Delete
  2. your blog is very cute :')
    nice finds!<3
    I love your hair colour, it really suits you!

    www.yesitsalisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) ah god knows how my hairs ended up this colour! i wanted to go back brown but the red/purple never dies! :) checking out your blog now xo

      Delete
  3. Your hair is so lovely. Wish mine was as thick as that!

    I am jealous of all your makeup.

    Following. Check out my blog if you like :)

    http://decisi0nsdecisi0ns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you dont! nightmare sometimes! thanks though :) the MUA stuff was only a pound treat yourself! and i definitely will :) xo

      Delete
  4. thanks checking yours out now :D xo

    ReplyDelete