Sunday 4 March 2012

20... leaving the teenage years behind.

my birthday was last weekend...there is no denying that tears were shed about turning twenty, just want to be young forever, however now i might start getting treated like an actual adult :) i was spoilt rotten from my parents, boyfriend and friends :) we did the otley run in leeds last saturday on my actual birthday and all got very drunk and had a great time :) ... TIME FOR THE PHOTOS :)











yes that is me as lady gaga! pretty epic outfit if i do say so!
more birthday 'gift' photos to come :)
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. I love the Lady Gaga outfit! Wouldn't it be fun to be her just for one day?!

    <3 Marielley

    http://lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely things :) wish i had all of them :D haha
    seems like you had a lot of fun. :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stuff you bought! looks like you had a fab birthday :) x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAC lipstick! my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete