Friday 12 August 2011

It's Friday! :)

It's Friday night which usually means one thing... i'm either bored or drunk! :) or possibly still hungover from our Thursday night adventures (depends how interesting they get.)

Had a great few days ... Thursday was filled with shopping (being dragged along by Lucy) to the metro centre... one of my favourite places to go as walking around it feels like shopping is some kind of extreme sport due to the never-ending shops! :) Lucy spent around 2 hours in topshop ... I thought I loved topshop but Lucy seriously takes it to the next extreme.. everthing she owns is from there! I just wish she'd put some weight on so i could steal her clothes! I ended up getting some sunnies , two scarves and some welly socks from primark and a gorgeous grey fringed grungy top from new look (definitely attending Leeds Fest with me!)

Then we went out to Bishop on the night ... as uninteresting as Bishop may appear I have had many a good night there... not on the same scale as Leeds but home is where the heart is! The night started with a few quiet drinks and getting ready in Lucy's house! Then got slightly hazy as we hit spoons...then the next bar...then even hazier at the next! Haha but here are a few photos from the night!




Apologies for the last one... believe it or not that ring cost £200 and James was trying to teach me how to work the bling... as you can see i really failed. My playsuit was from Henry Holland @ Debenhams- £25 ... quite steep but i seriously love this, i have it in another colour scheme too! Lilac and pink :) my bandeau was just from a car boot sale market stall for a quid! :)

So I got to bed at 4am and woke up at 9 for Lucy to get me home... and to much of my delight i had a lovely package from llymlrs and her store! I purchased the 5 stone rings and here is what they looked like!

What a delight! I think they look lovely! Such quick delivery and excellent quality!
So after a whole afternoon of sleeping Gemma rang and asked me if I wanted to go for a meal at her restaraunt- Fifty 3 in Spennymoor! Such a beautiful little Italian restaraunt.. I couldn't say no! I had potato skins for starter then chicken skewers for my main! Delish! :) Then we ventured to our local for a spot of karaoke! ... Funny but painful :) So I have had a lovely few days! Hopefully be blogging again soon!



Wearing my favourite ring from the collection! Apologies for my silly face on the bottom photo (and terrible quality... can't afford a camera until my student loan reappears!) My bandeau top was from topshop sale-£3, bird print shirt was dorothy perkins sale- £8, jeggings... which is probably the closest thing i've worn to jeans in years! are from primark- £11 and my pumps were £15 from topshop. :)


1 comment: